Thursday, May 31, 2007

Scott Kelby's New Photoshop CS3 Book for Digital Photographers Due Late June

If you have taken the plunge and upgraded to Adobe Photoshop CS3 or are waiting for more ‘how-to’ books to hit store shelves before deciding whether to dive in, I’m pleased to announce that Scott Kelby’s new CS3 book will be available in late June. Scott Kelby’s name is synonymous with Adobe Photoshop, and now Lightroom, and his previous books The Photoshop CS2 Book for Digital Photographers and The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers are must-have volumes for digital photographers.

In the upcoming The Photoshop CS3 Book for Digital Photographers, Scott Kelby has made a lot of changes since the last edition (for CS2), with completely “rewritten from the ground up” chapters on The CS3 Bridge, Camera Raw 4.0, Color Correction, and printing & color management to name a few.

According to the author, “I guess what surprised me the most was how many new techniques I’ve learned since the CS2 version of the book came out over two years ago. So, I not only added in the new features of CS3, I also updated a lot of the existing techniques with new settings or faster, better, easier or more effective ways to pull them off. Plus, of course I couldn’t help but add all my latest stuff, and my favorite new techniques, photo effects, photo fixes, and repair techniques.”

Due to be released at the end of June, The Photoshop CS3 Book for Digital Photographers (496 pages) from Scott Kelby on New Riders Press can be pre-ordered at Amazon or Barnes & Noble .

No comments: