Friday, July 20, 2007

Simpsonize Yourself!

I can admit I’ve learned a lot about photo editing from Scott Kelby. Whether it’s with Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom, his instructional books are ‘must have’ material in my opinion. But now I’ve learned something even more amazing and life altering…how to become a Simpson. Scott has posted on his blog Photoshop Insider a link to the Simpsonizer, an amazing machine that converts anyone into a Simpson. And I thought the iPhone was cool.

Check it out for yourself and be sure to register first in order to save your work. It does take some time, but is the perfect distraction during those annoying conference calls. The best part is that when I was Simpsonized (see image) I lost some weight, and I’m smiling. Now I know this is make believe.

No comments: