Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Macworld First Look At iPhone's 2MP Camera

Haven’t joined the Apple iPhone craze, yet? Most folks are probably still too busy tracking the spiritual resurrection of Paris after her incarceration. When you’re ready to take a break from the Paris network (CNN), Macworld has posted its first glance at the 2MP non-zoom camera built into the new techno ‘must-have’ device. Here is an excerpt from Jim Dalrymple’s article.

…I’ve never much cared for the finished product of the photos I’ve taken with my assorted phones over the years. Your experience may differ, of course, but I’ve always found the photos to be pretty dismal. Whether I tried the zoom or left the settings alone in their default state, the pictures were uniformly terrible.

The camera still isn’t something that I would add to my list of must-have items on a phone, but having a decent camera is definitely a bonus. The trick is to use the camera in conditions that are conducive to good shots…

Read the entire article on Macworld.com.

No comments: