Monday, April 30, 2007

Top Landscape Photographer Shares Secrets

John Sexton and Popphoto.com offer tips for capturing better landscapes and scenics in a recent online article. Below is an excerpt.

…You can find a beautiful scene like Yosemite Valley, with granite cliffs and a spectacular waterfall, but if the lighting isn't right, you won't successfully convey that beauty in a photograph.

For every scene, the appropriate light can be different. It may be the delicate directional light of dawn or dusk, or the soft, open light of a cloudy afternoon. For me, it's often the quiet light before sunrise or after sunset that is magical. To get this "perfect" light, however, I rise long before dawn, and I'm not on my way back to my van until well after dark…

Read the entire article "How to Create a Classic" on popphoto.com.
Image provided by popphoto.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Resultѕ will in all pгobabilitу be ѕhown if employed 30 minutеs
evеry ԁay.

My ѕіte - flex belt reviews