Monday, September 14, 2009

AdobeTV Is On The Air...Or At Least The Web

Damn, just when I thought I was already overwhelmed by training materials from the web, (Scott Kelby gets a lot of my free time) Adobe is providing hours and hours and hours and hours…(you get the point) of information covering its products. Calling this new evil incarnation AdobeTV they have set out to expend more of my limited free time with training episodes on everything from Creative Suite 4 to Photoshop Lightroom and Photoshop Elements. Add to the mix Channels covering Photo Editing, Print Design, Web Development, Photo Management and many more, my family may never see me again. The worst part of this plethora of information is that Adobe is providing it for free…SOB’s.

Like a piece of chocolate cake, how do they expect me to resist free online training and information? The simple answer is…I can’t. They even let you customize the homepage, save your favorite episodes in a personal library and provide RSS feeds to your favorite content. After I post this article I’m off to check out the Photo Management Channel. The kids can tuck themselves in can’t they? Can you be an absentee father while still being in the house? AdobeTV is chock full of tasty photo editing and manipulation goodness. So dig in.

No comments: