Friday, December 14, 2007

Scott Kelby Reference Page On Amazon.com

Being a photographer and Adobe Photoshop user it made sense to finally join the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. Not only do I already own several instructional books from Scott Kelby, President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP), including “The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers” which is essential reading for anyone using or planning to use Adobe’s awesome Lightroom application, I’ve also recently picked up Kelby’s new “7-Point System for Adobe Photoshop CS3” book. I can’t recommend his books and blog enough.

I’ve been a member of NAPP for only a couple of weeks now, and I already have improved my Photoshop knowledge base and skills. The amount of information in the form of tips, tutorials, articles, forums, etc., from the NAPP website is overwhelming. That doesn’t even include all of the great information within the pages of the Photoshop User Magazine that is part of the NAPP membership or the optional Layers Magazine subscription.

Keep all of this in mind as I’m about to shill for Scott Kelby again (and will probably continue to do so), as Amazon.com now provides a Scott Kelby Boutique page with links and information pertaining to his many publications and short video clips about his books.

No comments: