Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back To Blogging

Back to blogging. Life’s distractions kept me away from FocalView, but it’s time to put some energy back into this information outlet. Over the last month or so I finally circled back around to my NYIP (New York Institute of Photography) course, which I started back in 2005 and ignored for about two years. I've begun completing and submitting the photo project assignments again. My portrait resides alongside the word “procrastinate” in a Webster’s Dictionary.

I recommend this course for anyone looking to improve their photography skills on a budget. The course is not that expensive and NYIP provides a large amount of instructional material including books, CDs, DVDs and online content. Their personal advisors and instructors are insightful and helpful.

The primary NYIP courses are a Complete Course in Professional Photography, Short Course: Fundamentals of Digital Photography, and the Adobe Photoshop for Photographers course. Apparently a Digital Video course is also in the works.

I’ve included a recent submission representing a photo with converging lines.

No comments: